Advertisement

Eye on Malaysia~ and KL’s City View

During Chirtmas day, my sis's bf took my sisters and me going to see the 'Eye on Malaysia' in one place named 'Titiwangsa'... We never ride on it!

It was very beautiful lights during night... When we reached at 'Eye on Malaysia', I saw lot of people are queuing so long!! We wait to queue for 20 mins... Finally, we got ride ^ ^ I took some pictures since we at top of 'Eye on Malaysia' ! Haha.. Two tourists from Arab who want to take a picture with my young sis and me! Haha They are old woman who love to visit around Malaysia... I wondered about why they want to take a picture with me and sis.. It because we are wearing 'santa hat'! Hoho..They said never see cute 'chirtmas hat'... :P I took a beautiful photo about KLCC since we are at the top of 'Eye of Malaysia'. See this photo 'KLCC' below;

Visit the website; http://www.eyeonmalaysia.com.my/ and KLCC Suria's website; http://www.suriaklcc.com.my/

The Petronas Twin Towers (also known as the Petronas Towers or Twin Towers), in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are the world's tallest twin buildings..But, we called the Petronas Twin Towers as 'KLCC'.. It is famous shopping mall for the tourists.. because it is one of Malaysia's most popular tourist destinations.

It is beautiful night for KLCC! ;) If you are going to the Suria KLCC shopping mall, you better to take close photo when you are going to the outside of park 'KLCC'..There are getting a park with jogging and walking paths, a fountain with incorporated light show, wading pools, and a children's playground... It is nice for you relax there.. ;)

My family and I went to another place - 'Ampang'.. I want to give a treat for my family at BIG restaurant - 'Lookout Point Restaurant' . We better go there before 7pm because the car park of the restaurants will be FULL!! Many people still want to see KL's city view from the top of hill!!

The night view was beautiful and gorgeous. This place are a perfect place for couples and family..lol We are eating the western foods at Lookout Point Restaurant..Western foods are very expensive.. We like to see this view from 7pm - 8pm! This is best landscape of KL's city.. I like this best photo when I took this photo at 8 pm... ^ ^

Next time, I will bring my camera and tripod! Hehe..

This could be quite a cool place to hang out with family, chit-chatting with friends, or dating, while enjoying the night view.. Are you interested with this place? Hehe

I took some information from some blog website.. So, I will give the direction to the Restaurant LookOut Point..

Look Out Point Restaurant and Cafe, Kompleks Pelancongan Menara Tinjau.
1.Exit the MRR2 at Pandan Indah Interchange.
2.Go straight until the T-Junction. Esso will be on your left. Turn right at the traffic light.
3.Take a left at the next traffic light
4.Take another left at the traffic light beside Puteri Plaza.
5.Turn right at the traffic light junction to Ulu Langat/Kajang. (Please take note on this, you might missed this.)
6.From this traffic light the road is winding for about 3 km.
7.Look out for the sign board “Menara Tinjau”.
8.Will come across a food court on the right with carpark. Turn in and drive up the hill to the LookOut Point Restaurant

Actually the directions were quite clear. Hope you can get there. ;) Enjoy ya!

Post a Comment

0 Comments